Who is Jesus?
What is the Baptist Bible Hour?
Who is behind the BBH ministry?
What is your statement of faith?
Do you have any resources that you recommend for further study?
What is the Baptist Witness?
I live in India. How can I subscribe to the Tamil BW?
How can I get BBH on the radio in my area?
I recently heard a message on the radio and would like to order a copy of it. How do I do that?
Where can I get the a capella hymns that I hear on the broadcast?
How do I place an order or check on a current order?
How can I get the BBH by podcast?
Do you ever give away resource materials?
How is my gift to BBH being used?
Do you issue receipts for tax purposes?
How can I support BBH?
Can I partner with BBH by setting up a recurring donation?
How can I contact BBH?
How can I stay in touch with BBH?
- Who is Jesus?
- Find the answer to this question here.
- What is the Baptist Bible Hour?
- BBH has been broadcasting God’s Word, primarily over the radio, for over 50 years. Motivated by a desire for God's glory, we exist to call men and women back to the beauty and sufficiency of the Bible. Here you can learn more about what we do.
- Who is behind the BBH ministry?
- Lasserre Bradley, Jr. has directed and hosted the Baptist Bible Hour radio broadcast since its beginning in 1953. Justin Huffman joined the BBH ministry team in 2003, as an assistant editor and occasional featured speaker. Learn more about them here.
- What is your statement of faith?
- Read our statement of faith here.
- Do you have any resources that you recommend for further study?
- Yes. In addition to the resources that we have authored ourselves to fill certain gaps and needs that we saw existed, we also have placed other products that we recommend in our resource center or online store. So, if it is on our website, you can be sure that it will be helpful to you in your studies.
- What is the Baptist Witness?
- The BW is our monthly publication, with articles that are relevant and refreshing, speaking from the authority of God’s Word to believers who live in a world of ever-changing values. You may request a complimentary copy or subscribe here.
- I live in India. How can I subscribe to the Tamil BW?
- Please fill out our contact form with your address and other contact information. We will put you on the Tamil mailing list.
- How can I get BBH on the radio in my area?
- Thank you for asking! If you would like to hear the BBH on a radio station in your area, first check our current station listings to see if BBH is broadcasting near you. If not, you can fill out our contact form here, or call our office toll-free at 1-800-4734-BBH.
We strive to be good stewards of the opportunities and contributions that God gives us, so when it appears that there is substantial interest in a particular area, we rejoice to see another door open for the spread of the gospel!
- I recently heard a message on the radio and would like to order a copy of it. How do I do that?
- Call 1-800-4734-BBH. If it was today’s broadcast, we can easily and promptly ship it to you. If you are not sure of the date of the broadcast, we can assist you in finding it by subject, Bible text, title, or key words. Also, you can always browse or search our online store for related materials.
- Where can I get the a capella hymns that I hear on the broadcast?
- Visit our online store for a wonderful selection of a capella hymn CDs, or call us at 1-800-4734-BBH.
- How do I place an order or check on a current order?
- The easiest way to place an order is to visit our online store. Or you may prefer to call us toll-free at 1-800-4734-BBH; we will be happy to take your order over the phone or send you our resource catalog in the mail. When ordering over the phone, you may pay with check or credit card.
To check on an order, please call or email us here.
- How can I get the BBH by podcast?
- Click here for more information about BBH podcasting.
- Do you ever give away resource materials?
- Yes. While, for the sake of good stewardship, it is normally necessary to recoup our costs by charging for certain resource items, we regularly give away subscriptions, sermons, and other helpful materials where we see a need.
Many persons in third-world countries and many prisoners in North America are unable to afford the materials that they request. We prayerfully consider such requests and regularly send packages of material, free of charge, to those in genuine need.
After the tsunami struck south Asia in December of 2004, our Six Things to Remember in the Time of Crisis was translated into the Tamil language and given out to many of those affected by the devastation, in India and Sri Lanka.
In the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, we created a condensed, leaflet version of our book Six Things to Remember in the Time of Crisis and shipped boxes of them to aid workers in Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Following the deadliest campus shooting in U.S. history, at Virginia Tech, we shipped our Six Things to Remember in the Time of Crisis booklets and leaflets to VT Christian student organizations, for them to make available to students and faculty, across campus and in the community.
Following the 2011 tornado devastation in the South, we shipped hundreds of our Six Things to Remember in the Time of Crisis leaflets to aid volunteers to distribute for the Christ-centered encouragement of many who lost family, homes, and even whole towns.
If you would like to help with the expense of such endeavors, we welcome you to stand with us in the face of overwhelming pain and sorrow, and offer hope and help and strength. Christ can take our meager sack-lunch gifts and make a mighty feast.
- How is my gift to BBH being used?
- Every penny that is donated for radio support goes toward paying for airtime on stations. If a donation is specified for a particular purpose, it is always used for that purpose (e.g. radio, internet, etc.). Administrative expenses are paid out of the general fund of unallocated gifts.
We are committed to honest and open stewardship of every gift, recognizing that we are only servants in Christ’s house (Mt. 24:45-46).
- Do you issue receipts for tax purposes?
- Yes. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your gift is tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt promptly in the mail after each gift to BBH.
- How can I support BBH?
- First, pray for us! With God all things are possible (Mt. 19:26), but without Christ we can do nothing (Jn. 15:5).
Second, prayerfully consider sponsoring BBH financially. While it is God who supplies all the needs of His people, He may use you as an instrument of help and provision. Find out here how to help share the Good News.
- Can I partner with BBH by setting up a recurring donation?
- Yes. Thank you for considering it! In addition to setting up a recurring donation, you can also be put on our email list in order to receive news of special offers and the latest events.
- How can I contact BBH?
- You may contact us via our online form, email, postal mail or telephone.
- How can I stay in touch with BBH?
- Sign up here to receive regular email updates from BBH.